Saturday, July 2, 2011

Vocaloid - ACUTE & ReACT

I happen to come across these when I was wasting away my time on the net (VERY BAD)!
I sorta got into Vocaloid again since I was looking for more music. I was looking into Gumi Megpoid when I came across ACUTE. Then an hour later, I found out about ReACT.


I found out about ReACT from this pic on Zerochan.

Ok, ACUTE and ReACT are songs but also very similar sad stories. What suprised my about them was the fact that these two were linked stories, even though they are similar, as ReACT is a sequal or continuation of the story told in ACUTE.

What's the story?

The story, in ACUTE, tells of a tragic conclusion to a muddled love triangle between the (featuring) characters KAITO, Miku Hatsune and Megurine Luka. The Story storta starts off with KAITO being in love Miku. Luka is Miku's best friend. Later on, KAITO sorta realises he loves Luka more than Miku. Miku is upset but can't bring herself to get revenge upon KAITO or Luka since she loves them both, so to escape that pain, she commits suicde, and infront of KAITO and Luka (I think).


I came across ACUTE with this Project Diva ver. of ACUTE. I really like it. Though try reading the comments under this video. You'll find it quite amusing.
The ending to this version is quite different as well, ending with Miku illing KAITO and then herself.


Oringinal video to ACUTE. I just love the song.


...Story Continued...
Then, in ReACT, it sorta repeats the event in ACUTE but features characters' Rin & Len Kagamine along with Miku again. In ReACT, Miku's attempt at suicide fails so she is depicted in a hospital. She meets Len and they sorta become friendly. Len loves Rin but having met Miku and gotten to know her, Rin becomes a little jealous. Rin is or has also become friends with Miku. Len then realises the he's inlove with Miku mor than Rin, which then leads Rin to 'React' the role that Miku played out in ACUTE. Though the ending is different by having Miku prevent Rin from doing what she did and ends up killing her self (Miku) to keep Rin and Len happy.



Oringinal video to React. The song has a similar tune to ACUTE in the begining but the overall song has a different tone.

Mp3 to ReACT: http://www.mediafire.com/?7jd7dcmnk842xti

Ahhhhh.... so tragic and sad, especially poor Miku being the victim to death.
I've sorta noticed that many stories done by or told in the Vocaloid songs, seem somewhat sad, scary or tragic. hmmmmmm.....!

P.S.I got the story line from the interpreation comments under the videos posted up here.

I hope you enjoy it.


No comments:

Post a Comment