Thursday, July 21, 2011

More Animedia Scans to share

DO NOT UPLOAD THEM ANYWHERE WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. I WILL BITE YOU IF I FIND THEM!!

Ahem, just a little notice.

Anyways, I was quite excited to flip through the new animedia issues I had recently got over my SMASH weekend. I just had to share some of the pages. This one is from the July issue. August's cover was posted up under 'Sacred 7 - Animedia'.


K-on. Was on teh back of the cover.

Hetalia Axis powers - For my friends who are a huge fan of this series.

Code Geass is still sure popular. Can't wait for the Gaiden series to come out.

The magazine was celebrating the half-way mark of the year and it came with this extra booklet that contained the magazine's history. I was pretty amazed to see what the covers were like in 1996.

I think the cover needs a bit more....designing???

Alright, covers for 2010.

If you look closely, there may be a sort of funny distortion in some of the scans. This was because I used a 'Stich-assist' ,in the program that my scanner came with, allowing me to stick two scans to create an image. Animedia pages are not A4 so... yeah. I hope you enjoy these ones. I'll try uploading a bigger file version onto Zerochan, since Minitokyo is picky with the quality of scans.

Anyways enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment