Wednesday, July 20, 2011

My weekend for SMASH - Epilogue

SMASH WAS AWSOME!

Its been a fair while since I updated my blog, I know (*scratches head*).

Its just that I've been pretty busy with getting ready for SMASH and seeing it is my first time, I want to be sure everything is somewhat perfect.

Anyways, having returned from Sydney, I've had quite a dizzy spell (since sunday) which I think is still being caused by the rackety old trains I travelled on and the sleep deprivation on the night before the SMASH but I'll talk about that in the post about SMASH.

I definately come home to my cosy bed and along with some cool stuff. Like this jewlry hanger which I got from Morning Glory in Sydney's China Town. Everything was on sale with prices slashed at 50%.


I have 2 but I just had to get this one. IT WAS PRETTY.

I also went to Kinokunia and I got these.


I really love this particular anime magazine from Japan. (Animedia). The extras below the magazines were part of the magazine.

Most of my money was spent on the convention but also on food. (I'm such a glutton).

Oh yeah, recall my anime paper post and this pic?


The figurines of Lavi and Allen usually sit like that on my shelf but something mysterious happened whilst being away for the weekend. (OK, Its not that mysterious since I can guess that my mom has been in my room just to do a little dust cleaning.)

To my suprise I find them posed like this:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
(*practically blushing*)
LAVEN! YAOI! (きやああああああああああ)XD

Ahem... look foreward to the next couple of posts which are realted to this one.

Thanks for reading my babble. ;)

*SMASH is an anime convention in Sydney

No comments:

Post a Comment