Monday, July 25, 2011

Take Off - Ao no excorcist ed suprise

Wa hoooo! I've managed to reachup to over 11 posts.

Anyways, I'm currently into Ao no excorcist (its awsome) and I really like the second ed (wired life). I also like the first ed (Take off by 2PM) but I haven't really checked out the pv to it yet until today, where I have discovered something I've been oblivious to for sometime now.

Now, for starters, look closely at the anime ed (especially around whne the chorus of the song hits) and notice how the characters are somewhat dancing.


Now look at the Pv for 'Take Off' by 2PM.



 The dance moves when the chorus hits in this pv are the same!!!

Really, was I that dense to notice that????

Also, just found out that 2PM is a Korean band! Wow!
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2PM#Japan and look under '2010 Present)

No comments:

Post a Comment