Thursday, July 21, 2011

魔法少女まどか間儀か - Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica 


I'll admit that I don't have a particular liking for anime with drawings like this! But this particular anime has sorta gotten to me. I even bought badges at SMASH with this anime topic without realising it.

During my weekend at SMASH, I over heard some of my friends talking about this particular anime topic but I was unphased to listen since I still felt like I was on the train (dizzyness).
On my way home (on the bus back to Canberra), I was sitting next to a new friend, I made at SMASH, and she had pulled out her laptop and started watching an anime series which she had downloaded. I couldn't help being drawn to watching it since the ride home was boring. That series turned out to be Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica. 

I assumed that the anime would be are colourful and pretty but no. Its actually fairly dark. I also recall downloading the ed song to it since it was done by Kalifina (a project of Yuki Kadjiura's) but who would've guessed that the OST was done by Yuki Kadjiura too.

Ahhhh.... now I want to try the anime out.

I won't try and explain what its really about since I'm sorta out of right now (like about pass out on the floor) but I'll leave it up to you to read about it on Wiki. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment