Monday, July 25, 2011

Ring Ding Dong - SHINee

Getting back into Korean pop for a bit after having found out that 2PM, that did 1st ed for Ao no excorcist, was a Korean band.

I got this particular song stuck in my head called 'Ring Ding Dong' from a band called SHINee.


My sis hates the song but I sorta like it.

SHINee seems to be very popular as my friend Bubble likes the (has a poster of it) and there music is very...can't put my finger on it but awsome.

I sorta got wind of this band (not because of Bubble's poster) because I happen to see this live Korean comedy drama thing that my sister was watching called 'SHINee's Hi bi', where the band decide to or have to (?) watch over a baby.

Link to eps:
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lz1-k2hZllo&feature=list_related&playnext=1&list=PL1034AD19264F7F40)

I've only seen some parts but it is hillarious.

Anyways, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment