Friday, June 3, 2011

Vocaloid! - Karakuri 卍 Burst

I'm slowly drifting away from Vocaloid you could say!
But besides that, I had come across this 'theme' whilst looking for pics on Vocaloid. The theme and song is called "Karakuri 卍 Burst", which is very interesting. I think its somewhat sorta historic as the outfits and the "卍" sorta refer to the era in which Hitler was alive. But the video to this song is pretty awsome. 

(Please don't mind the change of colour in text. Had a few problems to fixing that.)


It features Len and Rin Kagamine and the plot, to me, seems like the twins are forced to go against each other and they don't really realize it. They have flash backs which tell how they came to be in such a position (Murder and blood). The flash book shows how they were seperated.
Miku sorta plays a part in the video as well but as the one responsible for splitting the twins apart. Towards the end, they sorta realize that it is 'them' from their flash backs.


Awwwww.... man, I want to see more and the outcome! But I really like the video. Its got some form of romantic aura to it. The lyrics and the song rocks!

The costumes are pretty cool and I especially think len looks really hot, with the eyepatch and all. XD!

Here is the vid.


Anyways, I hope you do enjoy it just as I have!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks a lot. Yeap I made all the cakes and fondant. Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete