Friday, June 24, 2011

My B'day Present!

Yay! I've always and am still a huge fan of the 'How To Draw Manga' series by Graphic Sha but I found out recently that the company had stopped printing their books and its really hard to track down a particular book from the series and especially for a cheap price.

Anyways, before they stopped, they released 4 or 5 volumes on a new series titled 'How To Draw Manga ; Sketching Manga Style' and it features really good updated pictures and great drawing tips and advice.It also includes some computer graphic tutes. I got Volume 1 as a B'day Present. Vol.2 I own already as I got it from Amazon. But nowadays, vol.2 sells at $100(USD) or more and Vol.1 too. Though I really would like collect them all. Vol.3 has got to be the most wanted for me.








Sorry if the photos look bad. the book is still reletively new so its hard to fully open it without making a crease on the front of the book (along the spine). You all know what its like to get a new book and wanting to keeping that condition.

Enjoy the pics though. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment