Monday, April 25, 2011

The Hunt For Macarons is ON!!!! - Canberra pt 2

I know its been quite a while!

I did say that in my first macaron post about where the macarons from 'Bean in the city' came from and I visited the place! The Epic Markets.

I've been meaning to post up my review on it but I've been fairly busy and sorta forgetful. My camera SD card is packed with pics so I'd never notice it until I do a good sorting.

My visit to the Epic markets was intriguing. I really like food so its good place for those with an apitite.
The place was fairly large so I'd expect to run across the stall at some point but supprisingly, I came across the stall after having a look at one or two stalls.

The macarons definately taste just as I described them in my first macaron post.

And here are some pics of the macrons I bought home with me.






The stall sold them for $2.50 a piece or a 6 pack for $15 (that include a gift box). They even sold miniture bite sized ones too at $1 a piece.

The flavours here were rasberry (pink), pino-colada or pinapple and coconut (white), salted caramel (brownish golden) and passionfruit (yellow).

My favourites are the passionfruit andsalted caramel.

Photography wasn't too bad. Light in the house wasn't as bright but, hey, I got the flash workin! heh heh!

The stand had some of its company business cards, brochures on display so I took one of each.


The pricing is not too bad I'd say. Opinion may vary. They are O'So yummy!

Thanks for reading and appolgies for taking so long to post this up for interested readers. ;)

3 comments:

  1. I had my first macarons from lindt and they were soooo goooood x_x

    but gosh your post makes me crave for them T__T

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in Canberra and blog about my own handmade macarons http://ladymacaron20ten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha ha ha, I just realized that you've already found it and left a comment

    ReplyDelete