Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Creative!

I can't help it if I'm a girl!

I'm attracted to lots of pretty things! I also like to fond over cosmetics and beauty!

I especially love to do my nails. My nails are natural. I don't like the acrylics stuff, even though they look pretty. But I like to draw on the designs. Here are 2 examples I've recently done. Its sorta time consuming to do and finding a time to do it is not easy since I'm always tired.

These are design I've sorta thought up. Just wanted to share them.

First one relies on criss-crossing lines. I've even drawn out the basis of the design if you would like to use it.


This one is a bit easier but you need a fine-brush. There are nail polishes out there with fine brushes or are in pen form now that allow you to design your nails. Pen based ones are the best for french manicures.

Now this on below is a bit more trickier. I've used 5 colours. There are alot of strokes to it.



I also cut my nails before I did the design. The positioning of the design was inspired by those 'lace' nail stickers.

If you would like any tips or need a bit of assistance, don't hesitate to contact me. You can find my email under my profile.

Have fun doing them and I'll come up with a few more designs when I get the chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment