Thursday, April 21, 2011

Drawing! pt.2

This is for the new friends I've met and made at uni just this week (20th April, 2011)!

They're older works though. ごめなさいよ ! (I'm soooo sorry)

These just happened to be scanned on my comp already.






These pics were drawn for a assignment I had to do when I was in College.

And this one is for you, Gorden Lau! ^_^



Just thought they could be of reference, even though you've seen them already.
I sketched these for the sake of keeping my skills sharp, so they're like a practice for me.

Keep drawing. Just let me know if you need any tips. :) 

For others, same sorta rule applies if you would like a larger verison of my drawings.

みんなさん, Enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. Ah! No matter how many times I see those sketches , I still think they're cool xD Thanks though! I will perfect the ultimate drills on a creepishly manly guy!

    ReplyDelete