Saturday, March 19, 2011

XXXHolic News for me and you!

WARNING:
THIS IS A SPOILER! AVERT YOUR EYES IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THAT FAR INTO XXXHOLIC!
(but then again, the spoilers are found on wiki!) (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_xxxHolic_characters)

I'm a fan of XXXHolic (Clamp). I've read every chapter and watched every episode including the OVA's so having found out that the series ends on chapt 213 ...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I denied that so I went in search for rumours, checking wiki first! It was confirmed that the series had ended but to my surprise, I found that the Doumeki in that scene (and possibly in chapt 212) is actually Doumeki's grandson! OMG!

100 years had passed at the shop as well but it wasn't very obvious until rereading the chapter over again. The proof of that fact was on pages 23-24 of that chapter.


By the way, what is Doumeki's grandsons' name?

On the bright side, Watanuki can leave the shop now since his powers have gotten pretty strong ever since he gave up his existance to keep the shop intact and for a day when he can meet Yuuko again.

Also, having watched XXXholic Rou Adayume, the invitation given to Watanuki towards the end was a wedding invitation to Doumeki's and Kohane's wedding! That was a bit of a shocker.
*Watanuki looks awsome when he's in action!

The episode ran for half an hour whereas XXXHolic Rou ran for like 45 minutes. I was epecting the espisode to be longer!  (I WANT MORE!) I wanted to see Yuuko too! 

I hope this is satisfying! This news was more impactin on me but I hope it will have quite an imapct on you readers and fans out there!



No comments:

Post a Comment