Saturday, March 19, 2011

はじまりましょう (hajimari mashou) - lets start

My first informal post and I get to share something! YAY!

I've been into Katekyou Hitman Reborn lately and when I mean lately, I've only just started to take an interest despite the whole series has ended! There is a rumour though going around that there will be another season or series called generation X, so I'm lookin forward to that!

Anyway, I've been looking up pics to do with KHR (Katekyou Hitman Reborn) and I happen to come across these hillarious fanarts!

I laughed so hard! And I'm sure you will too!

*I applaude the creater!*

Taking the Windows XP theme and making something out of it!

 
                                                      http://www.zerochan.net/278154



Your coudld even use them as a desktop wallpaper if you wanted too!

Here ya go! I don't own them but the link provided will be proof enough! Credit goes to user or uploader. 

No comments:

Post a Comment