Monday, September 19, 2011

More How to draw Manga books - Sketching Manga style

I own Vol. 1 and 2.

Vol. 1 was my B'day pres.

But I've been longing for Vol.3, Unforgetable characters. YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

They were not easy to track either and Ebay, Amazon and a few other places had them selling at a crazy price since its publisher, Graphic-Sha had stopped prinitng.

Luckly, a new company has licenced this series and its called PAGE ONE.
Still hard to find though. Not until my best friend found out that Kinokunia in Singapore had them in stock and at $37.34 (singapore dollars).

Totally excited, I immediately went and bought them while sending heaps of hugs and kisses to my best friend. They had Vol. 1,2 and 4 as well . Purchasing Vol.3 , I purchased 4 as well.

And now, they have arived today. Flipping through them, the content is great.

Vol 3.


 Vol 4.


I wasn't able to post up as much examples but you can see some futher examples of these books at these sites I found a while back before I purchased the books.

Vol.3 - http://parkablogs.com/content/book-review-how-draw-manga-sketching-manga-style-volume-3-unforgettable-characters

Vol.4 - http://parkablogs.com/content/book-review-how-draw-manga-sketching-manga-style-volume-4-all-about-perspective

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Where did you purchase Volume 4 at. I've been looking everywhere for a copy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. From Kinokunia in Singapore :) I ordered them from there and had them shipped! I hope that helps you search Kariuchiha. :D

    ReplyDelete