Monday, September 12, 2011

Spring is in the air!

September. How the year has flown by ~ ah.

Ok, I really should've posted these up on the first day of spring but as you know from me previous posts, it does take me a while to upload the photo's I take.

Anyways, the first day of spring was such a gorgeous day, so I spent the afternoon, after uni classes, taking pics of the flowers around my street and garden.


I just love orchids, these are the queens of the flower world!

Jonquils smell really nice.

 
The plum blossoms down the street were too beautiful! Couldn't resist the urg to take lots of pics. 

These were taken on the first day of spring!

Enjoy! I look forward to Floriade and Canberra's orchid show that starts this weekend (17th sept).

Canberra orchid show - http://www.canberraorchids.org/

Oh yeah, I don't think I've ever mentioned the fact that I'm also into plants and flowers?

I've been one since I was young!

No comments:

Post a Comment