Monday, May 23, 2011

Fruit Rock Candy

My work place (Manuka Downtown Milkbar and coffee lounge) started selling these gorgeous little sweets and the packaging was cute too. I just had to get my hands on some and they are tasty.




These kind of sweets have been around for a while as I had spotted some in Sydney a few years back (not the same brand though) but nothing beats the classic hard candy and especially when its fruit flavoured, which this brand has done.


The brand is called Candy Addictions.

The pack is a mix of 15 different flavours and blueberry + mango are my fav.



These flavours include:


Blueberry

Blackberry

Rasberry

Strawberry

Cherry

Mango

Banana

Kiwi

Lime

Lemon

Orange

Passionfruit

Watermelon

Apple

Pinapple

Lighting was bad for taking the photos as it was such a gloomy day. Cold too!

If your lucky enough to come by the brand, go for it and try! They're pretty tasty and cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment