Monday, May 23, 2011

Drawing! - Found and coloured!

Exam comming up so haven't posted for a while now.

But, while "Spring" (its autumn!) cleaning through my USB of college stuff, I found these.


 I did these in Flash.

yeah... these pics were drawn when I was in high school. So compared to the ones I do nowadays, the proportioning is a bit of with these ones.


yep... I liked the first illustration's coloured result that I played with him in Flash hence the coloured variations of him. 

In high school I used CS3 but this one below in done in CS5, as I started to play with his looks again. The pic also demonstrates (yes, very unclearly) how I do the eyes in Flash.

Coloured illustration (parts) from a 'personal project' I did in high school with a friend.

Enjoy anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment