Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Air Gear OVA - Break the sky

All right, hyped up again, today I watched Air gear OVA 2. OVA 1 I found interesting but OVA 2 hits it and I cannot WAIT for OVA 3 to come out, which is in June.

Its been a fair while since I did any anime related review or something like that.

WARNING:
SPOILERS AHEAD!


Just incase you get this OVA confused with the one which was with the Potemkin team, the OVA I'm refering to is Air Gear: Break the sky.



My favourite character(s) would have to be Agito and Akito. Soooooo cute!  >_<!


Anyways, OVA 2 will continue in OVA 3. Over these two episodes, Kagurasumaru takes on a battle in a 'Virtual' world, where they verse the ORIGINAL Sleeping Forest.

Whilst watching it, I sorta discovered that Kilik:


who is part to the original Sleeping Forest, is also Simca's twin sibling. Though they don't look alike in my opinion!

Its sorta cute how he, along with Sora, have a crush on Ikki's older sis, Rika.

OVA 1 covers chapters before 170 while OVA 2&3 covers chapters 209 to 226.

Enjoy and watch the rest for more detail.

No comments:

Post a Comment